Are you looking for a job opportunity in Dubai? If you want to move and settle abroad, the best manpower recruitment agency in Pakistan, Islamic Manpower Promoters, is here to provide you with the best opportunities.
Why Should You Settle In Dubai?
Dubai’s status as a global business meeting point makes it a one-of-a-kind place to live and work. The combination of east and west allows residents to meet people from all over the world, enjoy a wide range of shops and bars, and earn a good living – all while learning about the city’s rich culture and history. Despite its wealth being derived from the oil industry, Dubai’s support for business innovation and technology has made it an appealing haven for some of the world’s leading corporations and tech businesses. Indeed, the city attracts a large number of white-collar professionals from all over the world. Aside from oil and gas, some of Dubai’s top industries include finance, technology, logistics, hospitality, security, property investment, etc . If you are looking forward to working in Dubai, Islamic Manpower is your best choice. We are one of the leading recruitment agencies in Pakistan. Call now!
Work Culture In Dubai
- With a population of around 2.5 million people, Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the UAE. Many people of different nationalities from around the world have made Dubai their second home, making the work environment even more unique and interesting. Being exposed to different cultures and ideologies can encourage you to think outside the box in a variety of situations. The working week differs slightly from that of the United Kingdom, running from Sunday to Thursday, with most businesses and shops open six days a week. And, when it comes to working hours, they’re designed to take advantage of Dubai’s scorching midday heat. We motivate our clients to consider moving to Dubai, however, finding a job in Dubai on your own can be challenging and the visa application process is a hassle on its own.. For this we offer our services as being one of the best recruitment agencies in Pakistan for Dubai.
Attractive Pay Packages And Tax-Free Income
For a variety of reasons, Dubai is an excellent place to live and work. Some of the key advantages of working in Dubai are as follows:
- Tax-free earnings
- Luxury residences and gardens
- A wide range of amenities
- A vibrant nightlife
- A well-developed healthcare system
- A diverse and rich culture
The average salary is around £30,000 per year (143,000 AED) – but this will vary greatly depending on your job and level of experience. A Project Engineer, for example, can expect to earn around £30,000 per year, whereas an Accountant can earn an average of £15,000 (143,000 AED) depending on their level. The good news is that any money you earn will be tax-free. Without any doubt, if you decide to move to Dubai, it will be a decision you will cherish forever. To find out more, call now!